Summer Academy Of The Arts: More Information
From July 9 to August 3, 2007
Every weekday from 12 (Noon) to 5:00 p.m.
Enrolling children in grades K-8th.
Price: 40 dollars per week
*If you pay in advance for the four weeks and enroll by June 25, 2007 you will receive a discount of $5.00 per week, saving you a total of 20 dollars.
Please enroll early as seats are limited to 200 children.
Children will receive the following:
- One hour of painting
- One hour of music: singing and playing the guitar
- One hour of dancing
- One hour of recreation
- One afternoon of recreational activities
- Children will perform and/or display their art every Friday at the Farmers Market at the City of Lindsay
- Brad Albert - Wellness / Recreational Director - 559.333.0221
- Magdalena Sánchez - Academy Director - 559.740.8853
- Rosalba Mejía - Assistant Director - 559.360.5514
Registration Packets will be available at City Hall & Teen Zone, beginning May 21st 2007.
- City Hall - 251 E. Honolulu St. Lindsay, CA 93247 :: 559.562.5927
- Teen Zone - 288 N. Sweetbriar Ave. Lindsay, CA 93247 :: 559.562.6297
*Basic school rules apply to all children who enroll
|Dates (7/9 - 8/3)||Time (12 - 5:00 p.m.)||Location|
|Monday - Thursday||Lunch||McDermont Field House & Sports Center|
|1 hr. - painting|
|1 hr. - music|
|1 hr. - dancing|
|1 hr. of recreation|
|Friday||Fun / recreational activities, preparation for artistic presentation|
|Performance and/or display art||Farmers Market|